Thursday, February 19, 2009

WHILE THE JURY IS AT LUNCH

So while I have a break in the trial ( I kid.  Really I do.)  I just had to share the delicious lunch I just enjoyed.
This soup is crazy. It only has 100 calories 26 carbs, and 8 grams of sugar FOR THE ENTIRE CAN!

I added half of a small avocado to mine along with some 2% shredded cheddar cheese and I have to say.....it was awesome. I am full and it was very satisfying. It is definitely going into the lunch routine at least once a week.

4 comments:

Hopsy said...

What a GREAT tip! I have seen this 'collection' while at the store, but never looked further into it. The calorie count is right so now I will stock up!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Yum! That looks great, and the avocado is a great idea! I have to go grab some cans!

Barbecued Peaches said...

I'm hooked on the trial coverage too...I keep refreshing the blog like crazy at work. What do you think? Guilty or no?

The Laceys said...

Ummm, as to whether she did it or not I am not sure. I lean towards no.

As far as whether she is found guilty or not. Definitely not! The prosecution proved nothing!