Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TAGGED

So Elizabeth at No Worries Wynn In Lovetagged me to do a little questionnaire so here we go!

THE RULES:
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—eight other untagged people.

Make a list of things you can see without getting up: my computer, calendar, pens, notepads, cell phone, empty yogurt containter, styrofoam cup. (This is exciting stuff people)

Favorite football team: Mississippi State of course. Even if they are hard to pull for. My favorite pro team are the Colts.

What are you wearing now? brown Banana Republic dress pants, Brown and white shirt with nautical knots pattern also from Banana Republic, brown pumps and pearl earrings.

What color is your bedroom? It is a light sandy color. It went with the bedding and makes the room feel bright.

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? I am reading Lucky by Alice Sebold. She is the author who wrote The Lovely Bones. I keep forgetting to bring it to work with me so I have not gotten very far.

What is the last movie you watched?  Last night I got sucked into watching Flowers in the Attic.  Have yall ever seen that?  It is so strange but you can't seem to stop watching it.

Do you nap a lot? No, not really. Only on Sundays when I am really tired.

Who was the last person you hugged? Lena on my way out the door. Tomorrow is her birthday.

What’s your current obsession/addiction? Big Love, American Idol, trying to eat better, having a lot of music on my Ipod, blogging, Kenny, and Lena.

What was the last thing you said aloud? "What did you have for dinner last night?"  This is a daily conversation between my friend Susan and I.

What Web sites do you always visit when you go online? Too many blogs to name, MSNBC, Pioneer Woman, Paul Ryburn's Downtown Blog, Hungry Girl, Gosselins Without Pity, Southern Weddings.

What was the last thing you bought? Cheddar Peppers from Sonic. Man, I love those things.

What are you listening to right now? My coworkers talking and the sound of my space heater.

What is something you wish you could do more? Travel, shop, eat delicious food and not gain any weight.

If you could have any super power, what would it be? Transporting my self from place to place in like one second. I can't stand driving back after a trip and you just want to be home and not have to drive a long time. But I do have to agree with a lot of people, telling the future to win the lottery would be nice

What is your favorite weather, and why? Late Spring, early summer. I love flip flops, cute dresses, margaritas and cheese dip on a deck, cooking out, laying out, the beach.....I could go on and on.

What time do you usually get up? Anywhere between 6:20 and 6:30 am.

What is your most challenging goal right now? Watching what I eat. It is hard.

Say something to the person who tagged you: Thanks for the tag! 

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Greece

Favorite vacation spot? any beach

What is your favorite children’s book? The Angelina Ballerina books. I also like the Polar Express

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Cheese, cheese dip, any dips for that matter.

If you could meet anyone famous - dead or alive - who would it be? Laura Bell Bundy. Sorry that its not deeper but I love her and I think we could be friends.

Have you ever met anyone famous? If so who? No not really.

If you could have any job in the world , what would it be? I want to own my own store that would definitely have to do with food.  A cheese shop, or fine foods.  

I know a lot of people have already done this.  So I tag whoever wants to fill this fun little thing out!

2 comments:

Tracy & Joe said...

I like that new header...I need to spruce mine up sometime soon..and maybe blog again too while I'm at it...maybe tonight!

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

Cheese, cheese, cheese...

We could definately hang out because I think I could live off cheese!!!