Thursday, May 14, 2009

KRIS! KRIS! KRIS!


Am I the only one that thinks that Kris could pull this one out. (BTW I cannot stand the way he spells his name) I really really dislike Adam and I really love Kris. I have not voted in the past few weeks but I will be voting next week for sure.

Not only do I think Kris is so cute and amazing, I think is Adam is an over confident arrogant prick who thinks he has already won the competition and I want to tell ol Adam. I would never buy your screechy cd! Who's with me!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Adam is really weird. I don't like his style or his personality, but he definitely has a great voice. But Kris is really good, too. We'll see!

Jose Guarliamerioanjo said...

I lik that Kelly Clarkson gurl. She iz sweet and nic. I hope she winz this yeer. Go Kelly

Tracy & Joe said...

Yay!! I totally have been on the Kris - Train since he sang Man in the Mirror in the pre-rounds...and nobody thought he'd make it this far...well I DID!! I love him and I think he's such a nice guy..I really think he might surprise us in the finale....he certainly did with "Heartless" I mean, he seriously pulled off a Kayne West song perfectly!

Yay!!

(ps. can't believe we hadn't talked about this before...)

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Amen, Sister!