Thursday, May 21, 2009

THE PERFECT EVENING


Kenny had to go out of town yesterday. Even though it was our anniversary I was totally okay with him going out of town. We are celebrating our anniversary this weekend so no worries. But Kenny being the amazing husband he is surprised me with a spa appointment to make up for him not being home last night. It was heavenly.

I had a hot stone massage. (The same kind of massage Kenny and I had on our honeymoon) It felt so good although I will admit that my shoulders and neck are pretty sore this morning. The girl told me afterwards that I had a lot of knots in my shoulders and neck. She said that they are caused by stress. I guess I am just going to need more massages to take care of that.

After my massage I had a really nice Fiji manicure and pedicure and I was practically falling asleep in the chair by the end of it. On my way out the door they handed a dinner to go from the deli next door and I headed home just in time for

AMERICAN IDOL!!!I am such a nerd but I literally jumped up and down and screamed when they announced he had won. I had voted for him at least 20 times the night before and was so nervous when it was time to announce the winner. I just wanted Kris to win so bad.

It was so sweet when his wife came up stage and he was getting emotional. The whole thing just made me so happy.

So all in all it was a great day. Our three year anniversary, a total pamper session, and then my pick wins American Idol! I'm a happy girl!

4 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

Congrats on 3 years! Hope ya'll have a great Anniversary weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Did you go to Gould's??? I had one there a couple weeks ago and I had TONS of knots. You will feel much better later!!!

Tracy & Joe said...

I'm having Joe read this post, for future reference when he can't think of anything that I'd like in terms of a good thoughtful gift....

Good job Kenny!! I'm impressed!!

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like a great day! I am so jealous about your hot stone massage, mani and pedi!!