Monday, May 4, 2009

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY

So despite the fact that it literally rained all day all night this weekend, Kenny and I still had a really good weekend. Friday night we went on a double date with new friends. We went for Mexican at Salsa. I had never been there before and it was awesome. Then we hopped on over to Brookhaven pub before heading to a nearby karaoke bar that will remain unnamed.

Needless to say it was a really fun night that Kenny and I were still feeling the affects of into the day on Saturday. Once we finally got up and around on Saturday we went to Best Buy to have a cd player put into the car my mother so graciously gave us. Kenny just could not deal with not having a cd player. Poor boy. After that we went to see the house our good friends Tracy and Joe bought. They were in the middle of sheet rocking and stripping wall paper but the house is great and we are so excited for them.

Saturday night we wanted some greasy food after our long Friday night so we went and ate at Central BBQ. Can I get an AMEN for some BBQ nachos. It was sooo good. We were stuffed. We then went and watched Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. It was really cute.

Sunday I went grocery shopping and we watched movies all day and night. It was a rainy and lazy Sunday. Hopefully the sun will come out at some point this week!

Here is what we are having to eat this week!

MENU MONDAY
Sunday- Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti served with green beans

Monday - I have my last Junior League meeting as a provisional tonight.  I will officially be a member after tonight so we are having a fend for yourself night.
Tuesday- Chicken Spaghetti leftovers

Wednesday -Blue Cheese and Bacon Rollups Served with brown rice and broccoli ( I am completely changing this recipe up.  But this is the recipe I got the idea from)

Thursday - Fiddler on the Roof at the Orpheum, eating out!

Saturday - Eating Out




1 comment:

The Overstreets said...

I love your menu Mondays!