Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SMELLS GOOD


So you might remember THIS post from a few months ago about the really neat gift my step mom gave me for Christmas. It included several samples of perfume along with a gift certificate to Sephora to receive a bottle of perfume of my choice after smelling and wearing all the different samples.

This weekend I used my gift certificate to get my new bottle of perfume.  My choice was Stella McCartney's perfume.  Man this stuff smells sooo good.  I really love all perfume but I am so excited about adding this new scent to my collection. ( I have around 12 bottles of different perfume, maybe more never counted)

2 comments:

Me in Memphis said...

That is a really good idea for a present!!!

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

I'm also a perfume collector who got that same gift for Christmas! Thanks for reminding me that I need to pick up my full size bottle. = ) I think I'm going to get the Gwen Stefani one.