Friday, May 29, 2009

CIAO BELLA INDEED

Man oh man have any of you had this stuff? I had it the first time at my parents house and I was hooked. I went to the Fresh Market on Monday and got some for us to have at the house.

I got Blood Orange, Mango, Coconut Sorbets and then some Pistachio gelato which Kenny says might be the best ice cream he has ever had. Which is big for him to say since it is not chocolate.

And the sorbets are pretty low calorie and low fat. I think the Coconut Sorbet might be my personal fave. I was a little leery at first because I thought it would taste like a Pina Colada which I hate. But instead it is creamy with little pieces of real coconut. Soooo good.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

YUM!! I can't wait to try this. Thanks for sharing. :)

John said...

Nope

Darlene said...

I havent

Trashell said...

I think my cousins friends sister-in-laws husband had some rocky road from baskin robbins the other day. We had just left the Picadilly and he says to me Trashell not only did you get to eat at the fancy restaraunt but Im gonna take you for dessert too. So he let me get a single scoop waffle cone of Rocky Road. I asked if I could have some sprankles but he said dont push it woman.

Billy Ray Jr said...

I just went to the Piggly Wiggly and they didnt have it. You need to let everyone know.

The Laceys said...

Oh ha ha. You boys think you are soooooo funny.

Hopsy said...

I have been OBSESSED with Ciao Bella coconut since discovered it in high school. I have not tried the blood orange, but it sounds fabulous too!