Monday, June 29, 2009

I DIDN'T BELIEVE THEM


I can't even count how many posts I have read about people who bought an iPhone and just love love loved it. And I always thought to myself I mean I am sure it is cool and all but after all it is just a phone people. Just a phone.

I WAS WRONG.

I feel like I have the whole wide world of the internet at my fingertips at all times. It can be a little over stimulating but amazing all the same. I am kind of obsessed and have to force myself to put it down. Does anyone have any good recommendations for fun Apps. I used Emily's Lose It suggestion and my friend recommended Urban Spoon and Pandora. Give me some good ones!

Kenny and I had a great weekend that included having some friends over for a early Fourth of July BBQ with lots of great food. And yesterday Kenny and I took the kayak out to Mud Island and put in on Wolf River. It was so nice to be outside and in the water. I can't wait to do it again.

On a really exciting note, only three days until I get to see Wicked. I am so excited!

2 comments:

Me in Memphis said...

I love the Lose It! I hope you like it, I still use it everyday, although I'm not sticking to the diet as much as I used to. I use my Ebay app all the time. The Weather Channel, and USA Today sometimes. The only one I've paid for is a Hotmail app, which has been so helpful to me. I still have 2 Hotmail accounts that I've had for 12 years, that I cannot part with. So the Hotmail app has been a life saver with those accounts.

Anonymous said...

You are a dork!

I know what you mean about the aquarium! It was yummy, though.

We need to get together soon. Maybe lunch Wednesday before I leave!? If not, maybe a cookout or something the weekend after we get back (like the 10th or something!?) Let me know. :)