Thursday, June 11, 2009

HELP NEEDED


We are re-doing our hall/ guest bathroom right now. This weekend we are re-tiling the floor and then in the next couple of weeks I am having all the tile in the bathroom refinished.Our bathroom is a 1950's era bathroom with green tile everywhere. After we are done everything will be white and very clean looking. I already know I am going to love it. Don't worry there will be before and after pictures.

But now I am looking for a really cute shower curtain to make a statement. I have looked at a lot of sites online and nobody has what I am looking for. I am looking for a fabric shower curtain that is a cute and sophisticated pattern. The type of fabric you could buy at a fabric store but in a shower curtain. Anyone have any ideas? If I can't find anything online I am going to look at having one custom made but don't really want to go to the trouble.

Any thoughts, suggestions, personal experiences with custom made shower curtains would be oh so appreciated!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I vote for that one. That would DEFINITELY make a statement. :)

Unknown said...

I think that picture is way creepy.

CBK said...

I'll keep an eye out! I left a little something for you on my blog :)

Insight, Insanity, Imagination said...

http://www.potterybarn.com/products/p12068/index.cfm

I love this one!

BTW - I made your mexican lasagna tonight, it was a huge hit!

Insight, Insanity, Imagination said...

oh i just realized it says that it's no longer available! I got mine on ebay - you might could try that if you like it.

Insight, Insanity, Imagination said...

I just got mine hung up a few weeks ago so I haven't painted yet, but I've got the paint! I'm painting the walls a beigeish color - my friend called it "toasted marshmellow" and I'm painting the cabinets a glossy navy blue. But my bathroom isn't huge and I was scared to go too dark in there. I bought a muted yellow bathrugs and towels. I took the shower curtain shopping with me and just matched everything to it.

I love it so much!

Whatever you decide to do, be sure to post pictures :)