Wednesday, June 3, 2009

HANDLE WITH CARE


Have yall read this book? The author is Jodi Picoult who has written several books, one of them being My Sister's Keeper. They have recently made that into a movie and it is about to come to theatres.

Handle with Care I really enjoyed. All of this author's books can be depressing but you can't put them down. I read this one in 5 days. However, I absolutely hated the ending of this book. Which was such a let down.

Sorry this post is kind of random. I am just sad that the ending was such a disappointment and wanted to discuss.

1 comment:

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

I'm typically disappointed in Jodi P's endings. My Sister's Keeper was the only one I really liked.

She spends all of these pages building up a great story and then just ends it really quickly.

Have you read Lucky (by another author)? It's really great, and the same genre as Jodi Piccoult books.