Tuesday, June 9, 2009

THE HANGOVER


Kenny and I wen to see this movie last night after grabbing some dinner. Go see this movie. It is incredibly funny. Not to mention that it appeals to a very large audience because I mean really who hasn't woke up the morning after a crazy night and said "What happened last night?"

I was worried that we had seen all the funny parts from the previews and this was definitely not the case. This movie at times makes your mouth fall open in disbelief.

Kenny and I also enjoyed the entertainment of two older women who were sitting in front of us that were either on drugs or were completely obliterated. Everytime any music played they would start flamboyantly dancing in their seats and were talking very loudly and repeating everything said on screen. It got to be annoying after a while.

2 comments:

Me in Memphis said...

I'm supposed to see it this weekend with some friends, I cannot wait!!!

Elizabeth said...

I've heard it's hilarious and I can't wait to see it!