Thursday, September 29, 2011

NEW FAVE ALERT

While I wasn't really planning on picking up a lot of new shows this fall, the exact opposite has happened. On top of the huge amount of reality television I DVR (which is the only way I can keep up with it all) I am actually watching a lot of comedies and dramas.

To name a few of the new ones:

Up All Night
NBC 2011 Fall TV Premiere: Up All Night image
New Girl
Terra Nova
(yes I am serious) Husband wanted to watch this one. He so rarely asks to watch a show so we always watch if he requests something. Poor thing though. EVERY SINGLE TIME he picks a show it gets cancelled. Sometimes halfway through the season. I joke with him he is the kiss of death for shows. Ha.

But my absolute new fave is Revenge!
My sister told me I needed to get on this bandwagon right away after last week. So I watched the first episode on Hulu and then the new episode last night. I am seriously loving it. I hope it stays as stellar as it is. I tend to love shows in the beginning and then after a couple of seasons I stop believing the plot lines and get tired of them. (Greys Anatomy cough cough) So fingers crossed. Loving all the pretty people and that it is based in the Hamptons.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Loove Up All NIght and Revenge!!! You should try Hart of Dixie too on Mondays - love Rachel Bilson!!

Mrs. Lopez said...

We love Up All Night! As new parents its so funny to watch and relate to!