Friday, September 9, 2011

WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE- HOORAY

Last week I stepped on the scale and miracle of miracles I saw the pre-baby number on the scale!! The pre-baby number!! And then a couple days later it was 2lbs under the pre-baby number!! I am beyond thrilled. Those last 5lbs had been stubborn suckers. I still want to continue to lose and would like to lose at least another 10lbs.

So what have I been doing? I owe it all to that wonderful jogging stroller. I walk everyday at least 3 miles but usually 4 or more. After my Labor Day weekend binge the weather was so nice that I walked up to 8 one day. With the walking I have found that I can pretty much eat what I want in moderation and continue to lose weight.

I will be sure to keep all my devoted readers updated on my progress. (wink, wink)

1 comment:

Mrs. Lopez said...

Congrats! That's awesome!