Tuesday, April 16, 2013

LIFE ACCORDING TO INSTAGRAM

We had a wonderfully simple weekend that didn't really involve a whole lot but family time. If you follow me on Instagram you most likely saw all of these pics.  But if you don't here is a recap of our weekend through the Instagram filters.  
This picture wasn't actually on Instagram.  But my mom scored this for me at an estate sale this weekend and I am so excited about it.  I am not sure if I will refinish it or keep it the way it is.  But either way I feel like there are so many ways I could use it!

I have been using My Fitness Pal a lot for controlling my diet and on Saturday Kenny and I were planning on eating crawfish for dinner.  I knew I was going to retain some water from the sodium intake but I had no idea how much sodium it would be.  Blows the daily goal out of the water!

Friday afternoon I sent Elle and Kenny off to get some ice cream and he came back with her passed out at 5:00.  Never a good thing.  She was not happy when we woke her up!
Saturday morning donuts with Daddy while I went to the gym.  I want a donut too!
Saturday was a beautiful day so we decided to take Elle to the drill field to play outside.  
We had the best time and the campus looked gorgeous!
Sunday morning Kenny and Elle layed on the floor and watched Toy Story 2.  
They were so sweet.  Giggling and laughing at different parts.


Sunday night I made these southwest stuff zucchini boats and they were amazing!  Like crazy good and easy to make.  They will be staying in our dinner rotation for sure.  Here is the LINK to the recipe if you want to make them for yourself!

No comments: