Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I WANT TO BE A BRAVERMAN

If you follow me on twitter then you know I have been tweeting a little bit about a new obsession.

Parenthood.

Yall.  I cannot remember the last time I loved a show like I am loving this one.  I am a little late to the game.  I am almost finished with Season 2 and I am pretty sure the show just wrapped up their fourth season.  But I have been watching episodes on the treadmill and I swear it is one of the main things that keep me motivated on the treadmill at least because I get so bored.

A lot of time with dramas I start out loving the show and then they tend to get to depressing for me.  Like Grey's Anatomy.  So whiny!!!!  But this show makes me laugh and makes me cry and gasp all in one episode.  I look like a lunatic at the gym.

I want to be part of the Braverman family so bad. I love how supportive they are but how they drive each other crazy and have had their shares of ups and downs.  I wish they would just adopt me.

The other day I was watching an episode and was trying to figure out which character I identified with the most.  And my decision was mostly Christina and a little Julia.  I know some people find Christina to be annoying but I get her.  She loves her family sooooo much.  And she obsesses over her kids and wants to micromanage things so that they will be perfect and sometimes that messes things up and sometimes she ends up helping.  She wears her emotions on her sleeve often because of the intense love she has for her family. I really like her character.  And then I identify with Julia mostly because she has a little girl closest to Elle's age and she and her husband are on the younger side of things and in the season I am watching right now they are trying to have a second child.

Yall.  Especially if you are a parent.  If you are not watching this show.  Start now.  It is just so good.  I do know a few things that are going to happen in future seasons just by seeing commercials and bits of pieces of it when would air and I cannot wait to get deeper into this family.

So anyone else watch?  Obsessed? Hate it?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I have been obsessed with this show since the get-go! It is the BEST show on television, I swear. I'm with you about the laughing and crying with each episode. I just love it. Just wait until you get to the fourth season!