Wednesday, June 18, 2014

15 WEEK UPDATE


15 WEEKS

How far along 15 weeks 1 day.  My What to Expect App says Walker is the size of a naval orange.


Total weight gain/loss? I think I have gained 2-3lbs.  I definitely have the bump to show for it though.  Kenny came yesterday and asked if Walker grew overnight because I was looking bumpier. I regretted now not having more bump pics with Elle so here I am in all my glory greasy hair and all!
 

Maternity Clothes? Yes of course.  I'm headed on a girls trip this weekend and also have a trip to Las Vegas with Kenny planned and I am getting worried about what I will wear on these trips.  I pretty much wear shorts and tshirts during my days with Elle and then my white jeans and non maternity tops/tunics for dinners and nights out.  Will also need a maternity swimsuit soon.

Stretch Marks- None.  

Sleep? Sleep is pretty okay. I am getting up to potty fairly frequently but I did buy this clock for Elle where she waits for it to turn green to be able to come downstairs and that has helped a lot.  She is still waking up around 6-6:15 ish but she is allowed to play in her room until the clock turns green and alarms at 7:00 AM.  Sleeping until 7:00 AM makes a big difference compared to 5:45.

Best Moment Last Week? Taking Elle to the river and boating with our friends.  Also spending Father's Day with Kenny and Elle and expecting Walker.

Movement? I am up in air about this one.  I think I feel him but then I talk myself out of it.  I am so excited and ready to feel him move. A lot of my friends said they started feeling their second babies around Week 16 so I am hoping soon if I am not feeling him already.

Food cravings?  Cold fruit and really cold drinks.  With the temperatures being so hot I stay really thirsty so I've been mixing water with orange Gatorade in my Tervis tumbler because it keeps my drinks so cold.

Gender? It's a boy! Kenneth Walker.

Labor Signs? None. But I have talked to several people about the progesterone injections to prevent preterm labor and I am sure that we will do them.  They seem to be really effective and I will do anything to keep Walker in as long as he can be.

Belly button in/out? In and hoping it stays in. It never came out with Elle.

What I miss? Not too much I am missing this week other than just feeling normal.  I can go up three or four stairs and be out of breath.  And that is working out very regularly.  I get embarrassed when I am trying to talk and I get out of breath because I feel like it is too early to do that.

What I am looking forward to?  I have a doctors appointment Thursday and I am excited to hear the heartbeat and know that all is well with Walker.  I also am anxious to get more info about the injections.

Funny things Elle has said this week about Walker: I can't recall anything in particular that she said this week but I did go through a bunch of boxes that we never unpacked in the room that is going to be Walker's and Elle had a blast letting her babies play in all our baby gear.
She has continued to be so sweet whenever we talk about Walker and likes to give my belly hugs and kisses and tell him she loves him.  Which just makes our hearts want to explode.

No comments: