Tuesday, July 8, 2014

18 WEEK BABY UPDATE


18 WEEKS 

Another week done! I am really starting to feel so much better and have so much of my energy back.  So the weeks are starting to go by faster.

How far along 18 weeks exactly today.  My What to Expect App says Walker is the size of a sweet potato.

Total weight gain/loss? I think I am around 8-9 pounds.  Still working out and still trying to get more cardio in.

Maternity Clothes? Yes.  Running out of options and currently stressing about what to wear on this upcoming Las Vegas trip we have planned.  I have a few non-maternity things that are still working that I hope still work in two weeks that I can take and then I recently found out about a cute online boutique that has some really cute things for some great prices. So might snag a few things from there and pray they work!

Stretch Marks- None. Still need to start lotioning up though!

Sleep? Sleep is okay. Getting more and more uncomfortable with my belly and I think it is time to bite the bullet and buy the most wonderful and expensive pillow ever. The Snoogle. Oh how I love that pillow! And I am in desperate need of one at this point.  I am also waking up on average 3-4 times to pee which is annoying.

Best Moment Last Week?  Spending a wonderful Fourth of July with my family and starting to feel Walker move.  And seeing Walker on a sonogram.  Last week was a great week.
  
Movement?Yes! I can finally say I am for sure feeling him.  I love it! I have even felt a couple of movements outside of the belly so I am hoping Kenny can feel him soon.  He could now but he would have to have his hand on my belly for a very long time and that would be annoying for both of us.

Food cravings?  I have had some weird cravings.  I've been craving pizza with Catalina dressing.  I also had a craving for these little pizzas that we used to make on biscuit dough when we were younger.  Did yall ever do those?  And total proof that I am feeling better, I have had some coffee! The last two days coffee has actually sounded good to me!

Gender? It's a boy! Kenneth Walker.

Labor Signs? None. But had another progesterone shot yesterday and oh my goodness it hurt so incredibly much!

Belly button in/out? In and hoping it stays in. It never came out with Elle.

What I miss? I was missing a Fourth of July cocktail and the poolside cocktails this past weekend.

What I am looking forward to?  I am looking forward to a relaxing normal week with my family.  Not too much going on this week and weekend. Which is nice.

Funny things Elle has said this week about Walker:  She said something really sweet this past weekend.  It was Saturday morning and she crawled into our bed like she does a lot of mornings and we were talking about the really fun Fourth party the night before.  She was laying her head on my chest/belly and I was asking her if Ray was her buddy.  The little boy from the party. And she said just out of the blue "No mommy. Ray is not my buddy.  Walker is my buddy." She then leaned over and hugged my belly and kissed it.  It was just so incredibly genuine and sweet and innocent.  I got teary eyed.  She is just so excited for Walker to be here.

No comments: