Friday, July 4, 2014

ITS OUR WEEKLY PICTURE ROUNDUP! WOOHOO!

This week was a great low key week.  Mornings spent at preschool or the pool and nice long leisurely afternoons of movies in our bed or the park on a cooler afternoon.

Tuesday morning I kept Elle out of preschool for her very first dentist appointment.  I was really worried that I put this off too long but I am so glad that I waited because she was actually kind of excited and I was able to reason with her and bribe her to do the things she asked.  She was also excited because she has seen some Curious George episode or book about the dentist and his funny chair.  She couldn't wait to climb up in it.  Now getting her to lay down was another story.  I ended up sitting up there with her legs draped over my lap.  I didn't mind!

She got a great report on her teeth! Cavity free and she was thrilled that her teeth looked like princess teeth after they cleaned them. (the dental tech's words)
Having a chat about how things were going to go down.
Getting her teeth tickled. The noise of that tool they use makes my mouth pucker and gives me shivers just hearing it!
Leaving the dentist office with all her goodies.  She was so good and was so happy with all her loot.  I took her to Chick Fil A for a mommy daughter date afterwards too.

We spent a long morning at the pool with friends one day and had a great time.  Elle is getting more confident in the water and she is loving the pool this summer.  We finished off the day with a ice cream before heading home for showers and movies.
She has discovered that the push up pops are her favorite out of the ice cream case.  She was totally wiped by this point and half away while she ate this.


And I just had to include this picture.  We had just finished family dinner and Elle was helping me clean up.  Kenny snapped this picture because she just looked so cute and grown up all at the same time!


HOPE EVERYONE HAS A FABULOUS 4TH OF JULY! WE WILL BE CELEBRATING WITH FRIENDS AND FIREWORKS! RECAP TO COME I AM SURE!


No comments: