Tuesday, October 7, 2014

FIRST PUMPKIN PATCH TRIP!

Last week we took Elle to the pumpkin patch in Caledonia for the first visit of the season.  We love this little pumpkin patch so much and this visit did not disappoint!  We are so lucky that with Kenny's schedule we can try and do these things on weekdays when we kind of avoid the crowd and get places all to ourselves.  This was one of those mornings.

Right away she was obsessed with the new tractor barrel slide thing that is new this year.  Even Kenny got in on the action.  I don't think I would of fit in the tube so maybe next year.  But it was fun to watch them race and come flying out the bottom. They were having so much fun.
Kenny watching for Elle the first time.

Cheesing before the big climb!

Just thought this picture was funny!

That's more like it!

Digging for buried treasure.  I sat in the shade and watched.


Seeing how we measure up this year.
And probably my favorite picture from the whole day. Playing in the corn box is always a favorite!

We also took a hayride and rode the barrel train.  She loved the barrel train last year and did not want to do it this year.  But she said she would ride it so I did.  So I climbed in.  It was really really uncomfortable for me and once I was in the barrel I could not move at all for fear of having a major cramp.  But she loved it like I knew she would.

Once we were all worn out from playing it was time to stock up on lots and lots of pumpkins for decorating.  I need to post pictures of our fall decor! I am somewhat pleased with how it all looks!

I am positive we will be back to the pumpkin patch a few more times because it honestly never disappoints!









No comments: