Monday, March 2, 2015

A FEW LITTLE RANDOMS

Before I do some of the bigger posts about our snow day and taking Elle to do something I have dreamed of since before she was born I thought I would do a post on just a few random things. 

Things have finally started to calm down a little and life is starting to feel a little normal these days.  The weather has been awful so while we are so tired of being inside and are all kind of battling a cold at least we are sleeping more.  Walker is still requiring a lot of holding and soothing but I have set some goals to get him to start napping in his crib during the day and I think that will help a whole lot.

So here are a few random pictures from our life as of late!
Oh my goodness isn't he cute?
Elle had her bestie over for a play date one day and after playing for a while (dress up of course) they decided they wanted to snuggle and watch a movie.
Elle and I got to school early one morning so we had a selfie session! Love this little girl so much!
Our mean faces.
Group shot!

Last weekend my friend Tracy came in town.  I was so excited to see her! She is about to have her second baby in just a few weeks and she had to met Walker yet.  She got into town Saturday early afternoon and got lots of snuggle time.  Then we headed out for a girls night.  Dinner and a movie! It was perfect!
Kenny took Elle to the basketball while Tracy and I hung at home with Walker.

Before Tracy left Sunday afternoon we just layed around at home and watched tv and sipped on coffee.  It was so relaxing! My favorite kind of girl time these days.
My sweet friend with my sweet boy!



No comments: