Thursday, March 10, 2016

HEY THERE MARCH PART TWO

Here we are for the second part of our photo dump.  Like I always say I am so grateful to have this blog that I have dedicated to recording the smallest and the biggest moments of our life.  In my old age I find that I am so sentimental when it comes to pictures and I adore my iPhone because it lets me take pictures of the silliest things or just the most mundane errands.  I no longer create these posts so anyone can read them but me and our closest family members.  If you are reading this and you don't fall into those categories that is just fine.  Just felt that I needed to explain why I feel the need to post these pictures about nothing!

I took Walker to the doctor for his 15 month check up.  He also had to get a couple shots so he could continue going to PDO.  I am a bad mom because I forgot to actually take a picture of his measurements but I know he weights 25lbs and is tall.  94% in height.  We don't really realize how tall he is because he isn't walking yet!
Waiting room selfie with Mommy to send to Daddy.
Snacks are how we got through the appointment.

We caught our first baseball game of the season.  It was a beautiful day and as always we went with low expectations as to how long we would be able to stay and surprisingly enough Walker was very content and our friends came so Elle had a friend there and we stayed for a while.  This is the first season that we have been able to buy chair backs so we will be making an effort to go to lots of games if the weather and game times allow!
I was trying to take a candid of Kenny and Walker and Elle stole the show on this one.
Kenny and Walker taking in the game.  Walker is obsessed with balls and is already very very left handed so who knows if he will play baseball or not but he seemed to enjoy watching the game.
Sweet boy!
Elle and he friend Addison at the game having so much fun.
I was trying to figure out an outfit to wear to accommodate 
the cast and Elle snuck into this picture too.
Walker and Lena having one of their daily chats and sharing a snack.
My sleepy boy.  I can never have enough pictures of him sleeping.
Walker hanging out with Kenny working.  Kenny was letting Walker touch 
his computer so he was happy for the moment.
Elle and her classmates celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday 
and her teacher shared this picture with the parents.
There was a Thursday morning where it was pouring rain so Walker and I stayed in our pajamas all day and just hung out, did house work and played all day and it was a great day.
He thought he was so clever because he was standing on 
the dishwasher door.  Look at his mischievous smile.

No comments: