Friday, January 11, 2008

FOUR THINGS ABOUT ME

Well, since people tagged me to do this.....I'll do it.
Four Jobs I've Had
1. YMCA-member services (I greeted people and swiped their cards)
2. Dogwood Golf Course- I ran the kitchen and ate lots of free fried food.
3.Weekday Ministries- I worked with the 3's and 4's and then did the daycamp for two summers.
4. Morgan Keegan-Communication Consultant

Four Places I Have Lived
1. Hattiesburg, MS- born and raised there
2. Pensacola, FL-for a brief period
3. Starkville, MS-Go Dawgs
4. Memphis, TN

Four Places I've Been
1.New York City-would never want to live there but that's where Broadway is.
2.The Bahamas-the first spring break with Kenny, I was the only girl!
3.Breckenridge- another spring break with Kenny, I got a black eye when a ski pole jabbed me as I fell.
4.St. Lucia-our amazing honeymoon

Four of My Favorite Foods ( I am on a diet right now so this is hard to talk about)
1.Sushi, sushi, sushi! I could eat it for every meal and everyday. There is so much to choose from.
2.Cheese, if you know me you know I love ALL cheese. I show no favoritism
3.My Mom's chicken enchiladas. They are world famous...okay maybe family famous but those things are good.
4.A well cooked steak(red in the middle, not cool) with blue cheese on top and a restuffed potato on the side.

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. New York with Kenny. He went there for business but we could of stayed for the weekend and gone to see plays and hung out.
2.At home watching tivo and daytime television
3.The beach
4.Europe, learning about wine and cheese

No comments: