Wednesday, January 23, 2008

OH PLEASE!

I know I write about television a lot but I am just do disgusted by a television show that I caught some of last night that I have to vent. So just bear with me. It came on Bravo, which normally has some really great shows. The show was called Millionaire Matchmaker. It caters to men who of course are millionaires. There is a $10,000-$150,000 joining fee. (WHAT!!!!) This lady,Patti meets with the men to find out what type of lady they are looking for. Here is where it just gets ridiculous. She meets with this one guy and she asks him what type of girl are you looking for. What does he say..... a smart funny girl who is driven and would like a family. NO!!!! He says a gorgeous girl that looks like Paris Hilton! He then goes on to list physical features that he prefers. Last time I checked those are NOT great qualifications to base a long term relationship or a marriage on. So Patti then turns to her database full of desperate women who have submitted their pictures because obviously they all just want sugar daddies and finds the girl best suited for him. Now granted a lot of these woman are really pretty but the whole thing just screams filth. Patti has a whole staff of people that work for this business and claims to have made 300 marriages and 400 people in relationships. The whole thing just gave me the heebie jeebies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH - MY - GAH!!

I want Kenny's thoughts about the "ladies".

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

My comments should not be deleted. Freedom of speach is a right. I will be going to the blog committee on this.

IndianSpiritualScience said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.