Monday, January 7, 2008

BUSY BUSY


On Saturday I went to lunch with my friends Susan and Alex. I had not seen them since the holidays so it was good to catch up because a lot had been going on in Susan's life that we needed to chat about. We went and ate at Tugs. It is one of the new restaurants that opened on Mud Island when the River Inn establishment was finished being built. Kenny and I had tried it once and the food was good but very overpriced. This time the prices had gone down and the food was just okay. So hopefully this place's will work out its kinks because we can just walk there and that makes it extremely convenient. By the way can you believe how long my hair is in this picture. I think this might be the longest it has ever been. Usually I can never get my hair to grow this long. Yeah for me! Now I think I may need to cut it. Is it too long?


Saturday night Kenny and I went over to our new married friends, Joe and Tracy's apartment. Mollie and Wilson Baird were there also. We were so excited to be able to hang out with them. I had to put this picture in because Joe does a lot of cooking in this household (the food was great Joe) and this was all the men hanging out in the kitchen watching Joe cook! But the apartment looked so cute with all their new furniture and wedding presents and I am sure Joe and Tracy are so happy to be settled in and done with all the wedding craziness.

Sunday, Kenny and I slept pretty late since we did not get home from the Shearins til late. But that afternoon we went to a Memphis Grizzlies game. They were playing Miami Heat. We always go to these games to see Shaq and Dwayne Wade play. And I am not kidding you every single time we go, Shaq sits the game out. This proved to be true yesterday too. Wade played most of the game but Shaq just sat on the bench, taunting and teasing us by wearing his jersey and warm up suit. So we kept the hope up thinking he would maybe play the last quarter. No such luck. But the good news is the Grizzlies beat the Heat in a very exciting game 101-94!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post...Glad I made a cameo!! (Or well, Joe made a cameo!! haha) He'll be so excited!! Come over again soon!!!

T