Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'M ONE STOMACH FLU AWAY FROM MY GOAL WEIGHT

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. We had a pretty laid back weekend and then Monday I was feeling nauseous all day. So when I came home after work I just put on my pajamas and curled up in bed. Long story short.....I got some kind of stomach bug. It did not last that long but I felt like I had been hit by a bus yesterday so I stayed home from work. I am feeling better today, but still pretty weak. (By the way the title of this post comes from one of my favorite lines in Devil Wears Prada. In case you were confused.)

But anyway, our weekend was a pretty boring one. We really did not do too much except watch a lot of football. Saturday night we met up with Joe and Tracy at Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Patriots game. Once the game was over the boys had had a few beers and wanted to go out. Tracy and I.....not so much. So we dropped the boys off at Flying Saucer and Tracy and I went to our house to just hang out. We ended up watching a Lifetime movie (haha of course) that I had tivoed. It was the one with Nicki Blonsky from Hairspray. In the movie, its a big deal that she got elected as Homecoming Queen because she is heavy, and everybody freaks out. I kept thinking nobody in my school would have cared as much as those kids did. Sad to say for a Lifetime movie in all their cheesy glory.......not so good. Tracy and I both fell asleep a couple of times. But give us credit, it was kind of late.

Sorry this post is pretty boring but that was about it for our weekend. But sometimes its nice to have one of those weekends. Especially after the holidays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so that Lifetime movie was so LAME!! Everytime she experienced a stressful moment they showed her shoving food into her mouth. So cheesy!