Friday, May 2, 2008

HAPPY TEARS......HAPPY TEARS

Words cannot explain the pure joy I felt when I got to work this morning and found this email listing the 2008 Broadway Season for the Orpheum from my stepmom. I am not exaggerating when I say I might have cried a little. I mean my excitement mounted with every single Broadway show I read. And then......the heavens and skies opened and a ray of sunlight shown down....... and there it was.....Legally Blonde and Wicked.

Do not disregard that the entire season is absolutely stellar. I mean The Color Purple....Mama Mia....Fiddler on the Roof....Avenue Q! Oh my lord, this is my dream come true. We have to get season tickets.

This really did make my day.

1 comment:

Tracy & Joe said...

I thought of you last night when I watched the Hills....and saw the previews for the new Competition Show for the Next Legally Blonde the Musical -- Elle Woods!! You should have tried out to be on that show? Do you sing??