Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WHY NOT?

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, I was named after the girl from Family Ties. My sister was given her middle name Melinda from our great grandmother. Problem is....we went to see our great grandmother's grave one time and her name was not Melinda it was Belinda. Funny but sad.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I cry a lot. I dunno.....

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes, people always comment on how neat my handwriting is for someone who is left handed.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Oscar Meyer Rotisserie Style Chicken Breast (deli slices). It is all that I buy.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No, not yet. But hopefully not to too far in the future (nobody get excited, still a couple a years)

6.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd like to think so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? YES YES YES. I get this from my dad. Sometimes people take it the wrong way. I have to be careful.

8.. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No I do not. I had them out my freshman year of college. It totally changed my health. I never get sick anymore BUT.....it was the worst experience of my life. I lost 11 pounds in one week and was in enormous pain!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I pretend that I could bungee jump but I am terrified of heights, if I was even able to get up to the ledge I would probably freak out and they would have to lower me back down.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? l love all cereal. But some of my faves are Oatmeal Squares, Cracklin Oat Bran, and Lucky Charms. I save the marshmallows for last.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No, ask anyone that has ever helped me move.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I just found the best Ben & Jerry's flavor. Half baked. It has cookie dough and fudge brownies

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I really have the ability to take in a lot of things when I first meet people. I think I always notice what they are wearing though. That is really shallow.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink I guess. I like green better

16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am a good cook and I like the color of my eyes.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My college days. You don't realize how stressful being a grown up can be until you are in the real world. And my grandfather.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Grey pants, Black peep toe pumps. Meow!

20.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Honey Nut Shredded Wheat dry out of the box at my desk.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing, have not plugged my Ipod up today.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Macaroni and cheese. That crayon always made me hungry.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Sharpies, Laundry detergent, Pine Sol, Brownies baking,

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Kenny about going to look at a house tonight. I wonder if we will like it.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College football. I am kind of jazzed about the Olympics starting thought. I like the swimming, diving, and gymnastic events.

27. HAIR COLOR? Naturally blond (with a little help)

28. EYE COLOR? Light blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No,I have really good eye sight.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Re-stuffed potatoes, steak, my mom's chicken enchiladas, any dip, and CHEESE!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I love both. But lately scary movies have been scarier to Kenny and me. I think its a age thing.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Like Mother, Like Daughter on Lifetime. It was good.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White

34. FAVORITE SEASON? Spring, I get to break out all my cute dresses.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Creme Brulee, bread pudding (No chocolate!)

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?Stori Telling by Tori Spelling. It is a easy read and a good book.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? An image of the building I work in.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Okay, gasp, I did not watch any television last night. Somebody from Kenny's work took us to dinner at Encore. It was soooooo delicious. It was awesome.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? A babbling brook.

43.. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?St. Lucia for our honeymoon.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Knowing a little bit about a whole lot of things. I can keep a conversation with anyone. I think that is a huge talent.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Hattiesburg, MS


TAG
Barbequed Peaches
Caren
Crystal Drane
Anyone else who wants to do this. It was kind of long!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God, mom and dad didn't know our great-grandmother's real name. It would suck to be named Belinda.

Lipstick said...

Such a great post! Funny about the Belinda/Melinda thing!