Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SHE'S GETTING MARRIED!

So in all the commotion with my sister I have not had time to blog about my fun weekend. Friday night, Kenny and I just ordered out Chinese and watched Cassandra's Dream. I had never heard of it but it had Collin Farell and Ewan McGregor in it. Everyone had very thick British accents but I still thought it was an okay movie. Please know that I have nothing against British accents, I actually love them, they are just hard for me to understand when I am watching a movie.

Saturday morning I went to a wedding shower for Lauren and Kenny went to play golf. Then that night was Lauren's bachelorette party. I hope Lauren does not mind but I have to show yall her adorable outfit her sister got her. When they started this gown was floor length but they cut it off and it was very Madonna-ish. She looked so cute!

So once they Lauren got all dolled up we went to Molly Fontaine's in the Victorian Village. This was my first time to go there and it is such an amazing old house and the food and the mojitos were soooo good! I cannot wait to go back. I would definitely recommend this place for a girls night out. Plus our waiters were extremely accommodating to our big group.

After eating we headed to Beale of course. We went to the Red Rooster which a fairly new bar that I had never been to and then a few other places. At the end of the night we headed for Raifords but after thinking about it for a while and waiting to get in we decided we were tired and we headed home. It was a fun night and I can't wait to get to the beach for Lauren and Lowes wedding!

On Sunday, Kenny and I slept late and then this is what my house looked like most of the day.Yes girls, it is that time again.....fantasy baseball is not even over yet and we hosted the fantasy football draft on Sunday. How is it already time for football!!! Once the draft was over we just relaxed and watched the closing cermonies for the Olympics.

I miss the Olympics.

3 comments:

Tracy & Joe said...

That dress is soo cute!!! But my favorite picture of this post, is those boys at the table with their laptops!!! They look like such nerds...good thing you explained they were doing the whole fantasy football thing!! So funny!

Insight, Insanity, Imagination said...

I've been meaning to go to Molly Fontaines for quite sometime, but just haven't made it yet. And the red rooster? I've never even heard of it! Whew - I'm getting old. A new bar in town and I know nothing about it! haha

The pictures are super cute! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Kenny's team pretty much blows! Sorry, 'tis true.