Thursday, August 28, 2008

18 (almost 19) YEARS LATE

So I may have missed the boat that sailed away many many moons ago. But I have a new obsession.

It all started with my love for Tori and Dean and their show on Oxygen or WE or whatever channel it is. I really started to like Tori Spelling, then I read her book Stori Telling. Which I loved. It was so interesting. In the book she talks about her years on 90210 and I was intrigued. Then the other day I caught my VERY FIST EPISODE OF 90210! I am hooked. Now I have set my Tivo to record the show anytime it comes on.

But I was happy to find out that I have started watching them on Soapnet right at the time that they started the whole series over again. So I am on Season One right now. My friend Susan at work loved the show when it was on originally so everyday I watch my two episodes on tivo and then I go to work and we talk about the episodes. So much fun!

I am ready for it to be less about Brenda and Brandon and more about everyone else. I want more Donna and Kellye! Don't worry I already know about some of the things that will happen. I wonder if I will care anything about the new 90210.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's weird..I just noticed in the photo that Tori isn't in there..I mean I knew she wasn't part of the main characters at first..but geez...even that nerdy friend of Brian Austin Green's (David) is on that pic! Geez....Her dad was the freaking creator/producer of the show..she could have at least been on the promotional pic! Poor Tori!!

signed,
anonymous 90210 stalker fan!!

TD said...

I got hooked on 90210 reruns in high school... so I was more like 8-9 years late but still. I still love catching them on Soapnet when I am home at the right time, but I think I've seen every episode ever made so I can't quite bring myself to DVR reruns I've already seen two or three times. It's so good though!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Hi, cute blog!

Enjoy discovering the original 90210 - it is so ridiculously campy and fun. I make a point to watch it whenever I can, much to my husband's dismay.