Thursday, August 7, 2008

CUTE STATIONERY DESIGNS

So my good friend, Susan, at work is an amazing graphic artist. She is really creative and besides working with me she has her own stationary company. It is called JPress Designs. She draws all of her designs and also does screen printing. She actually helped me design my Christmas card this past year and I have seen her do some really cute Save the Dates and invitations.

Anyway, she has entered a design challenge on the stationery website Minted. Anyone who wants to enter takes inspiration from a short paragraph from each real life couple about what their wedding and honeymoon was like, and then designs a piece for them. The type of piece is chosen by the website. For instance, the one Susan entered is a Thank You note for the newlyweds. You can enter as many time as you like with different designs. Here are some examples of her entries! The couples went to Greece and Italy on their honeymoons and so a lot of her designs reflect that in some way.

I love her stuff. And I promise I am not being biased when I say I think she is one of the best designers that has submitted her stuff. See for yourself, click this link  to see some of the entries. And don't forget to vote for Susan's designs. Leave her some comments if you would like!

2 comments:

Hopsy said...

Her items are darling! Does she sell anything?

Betsy | Heavens to Betsy said...

I love her pieces! Especially the first design. My best friend recently started a stationery company so I passed along the information regarding the contest-what a neat idea!