Sunday, August 24, 2008

SAY A PRAYER

UPDATE: My sister is out of surgery. The surgery revealed that her liver was leaking bile into her body. So we are very lucky she had not returned to Oxford for school. She will be in a lot of pain and the recovery will be long. We do not know anything about school yet so pleae continue to keep her in your prayers!

I need everyone to keep my sister in your prayers for the next few days. As I am writing this she is in surgery because of complications from a surgery on her gallbladder a week and a half ago. She has been in a lot of pain and was not recuperating well from the surgery. They diagnosed her with pneumonia yesterday but today when she and my mom wen to the ER they admitted her and decided to do exploratory surgery. I am sure everything will be okay but she was supposed to return to Oxford for the start of fall semester tomorrow. She will most likely be in the hospital this whole week. I know she is really worried about missing school so please pray that everything goes well with her surgery and that everything gets worked out with school.

3 comments:

Hopsy said...

You and your family are in my prayers! Please keep us updated!

Tracy & Joe said...

Praying for Annie! Glad she the surgery went well! Hope she makes a very quick recovery!

Claire Gillentine said...

praying for annie! so sad. keep us posted!