Saturday, October 25, 2008

BIRTHDAY BOY


So today is a special somebody's birthday. Kenny turns another year old today. We are celebrating by having a low key weekend with his parents that will include shopping, dining, and relaxing. Lots of fun!

So excuse me while I get all mushy gushy!

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. Who would of thought more than six years ago at that fantastic Fireman's ball in Memphis that we went together just as friends that we would be where we are today.

Every day I learn something new about him and he never ceases to surprise me. He is so giving, and caring, and driven and he is laid back which balances out my need to control everything. He is funny, sensitive, considerate,(like worries about other people almost too much) and he makes me smile. And the best thing is I know he is going to be a amazing father one day. What more could a girl want?

Happy birthday to you, And many to be, With friends that are true, As you are to me

Happy Birthday Kenny! I love you!

P.S. Lena wishes you a happy birthday too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since nobody else seems to care about it, I'll go ahead and say, "Here's to Fudge". I hope you enjoyed the Carrie Underwood concert for your birthday. I know you had really been looking forward to it.