Monday, October 6, 2008

WE HAVE OUR LIFE BACK

That's right folks. I am happy to announce that Kenny and I have our lives back. It is something that we are over the moon about. We took Friday off and my mom and sister came up and everything is in the house, unpacked, pictures are hung. Its all done!!!!

I am officially in love with our new house. We have everything settled, of course we still want to re-do the bathroom and spruce up the kitchen and any home owner knows that the projects never end. We also are on the hunt for some formal living room furniture and the perfect desk for the office. I know that I am looking for a cute writing desk. Something simple and not too heavy. Kind of like this.......I can't decide what color though. I do like this style though.

Kenny did all the yard work yesterday and we stopped by a really fun pumpkin patch place and got us some wee pumpkins and a huge round pumpkin. I named him Boo as in Boo Radley. And he now sits on our front stoop with our pretty yellow mums. Maybe I will introduce you to him tomorrow. I like ol Boo!

Regardless of all the fun things that are still left to do, we are so happy to be living there now and to be able to relax just in time for the holidays!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!! I am glad you are all settled.

Hope to see some pictures soon!

Hopsy said...

Congrats and how exciting! You all are amazing to have everything done in just a weekend. Wow!! I cannot wait to see photos of the house with your furniture and staples!

Elizabeth said...

Yay for having your house finished! That is such a great feeling. I have had the best time decorating our new house for the Fall. We went and got mums on Friday and are going to get some pumpkins today! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on your new home!

Anonymous said...

Call me if you need me to help you move. I hope you arent all done and I missed it.