Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MY LIFE IN NUMBERS

984 - Miles driven to and from Destin to Memphis
- disgusting gas station bathrooms we stopped at on the trip.
20+ - times I thought to myself I am so glad we came to the beach and I am not at work
0 - hours that I have watched television this week. Yep that is right. O! I have missed Gossip Girl, Heroes, 90210 old and new, Survivor, Amazing Race....you get my drift. I hate Comcast.
5 - phone calls to Comcast to complain that they cut our cable early.
50+ - amount of boxes that I have packed and moved to the new house.
2 - days until we move into the new house
- nights in a row that we watched Smart People because it was all we had to watch.  I hated it.
- times in a row that we watched Iron Man in one night.  It was better than Smart People.
- spiders we have killed in the new house at night.  It is not looking good for Kenny and his fear of spiders.
4 -dinners that will be fast food this week.  Gross. It is all we have time for.
1 - Broadway play that I will see this week when I really need to be moving.

4 comments:

ComcastCares1 said...

I apologize. I would like to help.

Please feel free to email me the phone number on the account and your best contact number so I can help.

Mark C.
Comcast Corp.
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

Tracy & Joe said...

What broadway show are you going to see??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hopsy said...

Ah, you move so soon! This is very exciting. What play are you seeing this week? Such fun!