Monday, October 20, 2008

WEEKEND UPDATE

So after a two phone calls from my mother worried that I was depressed, (I wasn't btw, just in a very blah mood) I am going to try and write a more upbeat post. Please keep in mind I am suffering from a really bad head cold so bear with me if this post makes no sense.

This weekend was fairly low key. Friday night Kenny and I met up with Joe and Tracy for dinner and a movie. We had not seen them in FOREVER. With the move, and vacations we had all been so busy. So it was really good to finally hang out with them. We went to a low key dinner at Belmont Grill and then went to see Eagle Eye, the new Shia LaBeouf movie. I really like Shia LaBeouf, he gets a lot of flack in the media but I really enjoy all of his movies. This particular movie was a little far fetched but action packed. We liked it.

Saturday morning, I got up early to do my second volunteer shift at the Repeat Boutique. It was hard work and I was glad when it was over because I could already feel my cold coming on by then. After Repeat Boutique I went to the grocery store and did a huge grocery trip. Exciting right?

That night Lauren, and Lowe fresh off their honeymoon in Jamaica came over to grill fish from the deep sea fishing excursion in Destin and watch the Red Sox game. The Red Sox pulled out another win which was exciting, however I am sad to say that I lost a couple of cookie bets (yes cookies) at work due to my poor Bulldogs losing to UT. It is hard to be a State fan. By the end of the night I went to bed early because I was not feeling good at all.

Sunday, pretty much stayed in bed all day. I caught up on my tivo and watched some really random movies like I Know Who Killed Me with Lindsey Lohan. It was so terrible it was comical.

So now its Monday, and I forced myself to go to work. I am hoping this cold does not last more than a couple days. Trying to save up my sick days. Mom was this post better?

1 comment:

Hopsy said...

I hope you feel better soon and that this week flies by for you!