Tuesday, October 28, 2008

DID ANYONE NOTICE & CARRIE UNDERWOOD CONCERT!


Okay so everyone knows I am huge fan of Gossip Girl. I love seeing the clothes and how provocative these supposed high school kids act. ( I would never let my children watch this show) But the show is awesome. But last night I was having a hard time getting past little Jenny Humphrey's new look.

DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT THIS IS A MULLET! And not to mention her smoky eye was over the top. This girl is 14 for goodness sakes, playing a fifteen year old! Her story line is one of my favorites but I like sweet Jenny instead of this edgy smoky eye Jenny!

Okay....moving on! Sunday night we went to see Little Big Town and Carrie Underwood with Joe and Tracy. We had so much fun! Here are some pics!

And on a side note does anyone else have problems with their camera taking pictures in low light settings. They either come out really blurry, or totally dark. To get these which are not very good at all I had to turn my flash off and set it on blur reduction. So frustrating!Little Big Town

I have to thank Kenny for getting us fantastic seats. Carrie and a couple guys in her band came out and did a couple of acoustic songs and we were probably less than 30 feet away from them. It was neat. Carrie Underwood is TINY! And when she was sitting on the stool with her legs crossed she did not have a bit of cellulite. Just saying.



It was a great night and she put on a great show. It is so weird that American Idol brought her to the place she is now. I remember loving her on that season!

3 comments:

Tracy & Joe said...

Again...totally agree on the mullet! And I couldn't get passed the kiss with "Nate" I mean...she is 14!! and he's like 20 something!! It's soo weird!!!!

And yes..BIG Thanks to Kenny for getting us GREAT SEATS!! Joe and I had a blast!!

Betsy | Heavens to Betsy said...

I'm going to her concert in December. I'm glad you had a good time--your pictures make me excited to go!!

Barbecued Peaches said...

Ugh. The hair is terrible!!