Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

So Happy Halloween everyone!

Isn't it kind of fun that it falls on a Friday this year! I have a low key night planned with some friends and my sister that will include, dips, pizza, candy,trick or treaters, witches brew(alcoholic drink) and best of all scary movies! I am really excited about it. I was never much for dressing up for Halloween, however I did bring my devil horns to work today.

So in honor of this spoooky day I have to tell you about my ongoing obsession with the vampire books. Yes I am still reading these books in the Twilight series and they are soooo good. I have managed to get several of my friends at work, my sister, and soon my mother to read these books! You cannot put them down once you start reading. These are the second and third books in the series.I am now on the fourth book and I am kind of sad that it is going to be over soon. BUT, I do have the movie to look forward to. It will premiere in theatres on November 21st and I cannot wait. I will be there with all the teenagers and maybe even be sporting a Team Jacob t-shirt. And yes for those of you who have red the books TEAM JACOB! I love him!

Everyone have a safe and fun Halloween!

P.S. I just realized that I sound like a huge nerd on this post!

1 comment:

Hopsy said...

Hope you had a wonderful Halloween! It was so fun that it was on a Friday this year!