Friday, October 24, 2008

SWEETS I LIKE TO EAT

So I am on the mend, just have a bit of a cough today. Much better! Here is a mindless post. I have had more of a sweet tooth lately so I was thinking about the different sweets I like to eat.

Creme Brulee, preferably vanilla is my absolute favorite desert. I love the crunchy top and the smooth cool center. 

An extremely close second would be Bread Pudding. I can't get enough of this stuff!

This is my after dinner sweet treat. My mother introduced me to Caramel Cone ice cream. It is her absolute favorite ice cream. It is very very delicious.
 (Yet another sign I am turning into my mother.)

My favorite movie candy. I get really peeved when movie theatres 
do not have this glorious candy.
This is the sweet I have been eating lately, only with orange icing and Halloween sprinkles! Everyone knows these cookies. They are a cookie but they taste like birthday cake. So good! 


WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SWEET TREATS?


P.S. Two of my lovely blog friends Miss Monogram and No Worries Wynn In Love awarded me with a Kreativ Blog Award. More on that next week. Don't worry girls, I haven't forgotten!

1 comment:

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

I now have to go eat sweets after reading this post. Can I assign the calories to your blog?

I have too many favorite sweets to mention, but amongst my current favorites are red velvet cupcakes, York Peppermint Patties, and chocolate chip cookie dough.