Tuesday, September 9, 2014

27 WEEK UPDATE


How far along 27 weeks.  My What to Expect App says Walker is the size of a cucumber/  He is 15 inches and weights 2.2lbs.

Total weight gain/loss? I think I am at 25 lbs gained.  I am okay with this number.  Does gaining weight stink? Yes, yes it does but it is just part of it and I am hopeful that I can get it off fast after the baby comes.  I have started to swell pretty bad and I know that will help once I deliver because that will go away. I officially had to stop wearing my wedding rings which makes me sad.

Maternity Clothes? Yes to maternity clothes.  Nothing really to say on this topic this week.  

Stretch Marks- No. No stretch marks.

Sleep?Sleep is okay this past week.  I am tired from the weekend but we have had a few nights where Elle has stayed in her room all night.  I am wearing earplugs too which help drown out noise.  So a little bit better.  I am feeling pretty achy and sore so it has been hard to get comfortable but still trying to make the best of it.

Best Moment Last Week?  Spending the weekend with wonderful friends and celebrating Walker with a little Sprinkle.

Movement? Yes lots of movement. A few kicks have started to be a little painful.  He is getting stronger.

Food cravings? No cravings.  A cold drink would of been nice at the tailgate.  But other than that nothing really to speak of.

Gender? It's a boy! Kenneth Walker.

Labor Signs? No labor signs.  I have started being more careful about overdoing it though because I notice my braxton hicks pick up if I am on trying to do too much.  I know Braxton Hicks aren't necessarily anything to be worried about but because I had them so much with Elle and then she came early that I just try to be careful. 

Belly button in/out? In but getting shallower and shallower.

What I miss? I am missing normalcy these days. Breathing normal, walking normal, sleeping normal, moving and getting around normally.  I still have my third trimester to go and I am trying to be conscious of my whining.  It is going to get worse before it gets better.

What I am looking forward to?I am looking forward to a low key week and then a trip out of town with Kenny and Elle over the weekend.  Should be fun. I also have my monthly check up this week so I will get to hear Walker's heartbeat.  I am taking my glucose test.  Fingers crossed I pass!

Funny things Elle has said this week about Walker: 

No comments: