Friday, February 1, 2008

SO MUCH COOLER ONLINE

My mom and I went to the Brad Paisley concert last night. We had such a good time. She got here in the late afternoon and Kenny and my mom and I went to Movie and Pizza for a little pre-concert grub. Then my mom and I were off to the concert. We ended up having great seats. A couple people opened for him. Bear with me because I don't exactly keep up with country music.

The first guy was Chuck Wicks. He was really young (and kinda cute) he apparently has a big song out right now called "Stealing Cinderella." He sang it and it really was a cute song.

Then the next guy that sang was Rodney Atkins. I knew a lot of his songs.He sings this really good song about he and his son called "Watching You", and another song called "These are My People." He was very entertaining and his little boy came out at the end and it was really sweet.

Here is a picture of my mom and me right before it started. I took it myself so pardon the extreme closeup. I wonder if those people behind us were laughing at us. I hope not.Then came BRAD PAISLEY, my mom was so excited. But first let me tell you what I got the most excited about!!!! His wife is Kimberly Williams.....you know this girl.......She is in the one of the BEST chick flicks of all times Father of the Bride. And so Brad Paisley is about to come on and here Kimberly (we are on a first name basis) comes with another girl, and they sit her down right in front of us. She is sooo tiny. I can not believe how tiny she was! I wanted to get my picture with her so bad but she left right before the concert was over and she went out a different way so I could not get her attention. Sad huh.......So I spent a lot of my time at the concert watching her. I get so starstruck its ridulous. My heart starts beating fast and I start having daydreams of going backstage with her and Brad and hanging out with the girl from the Father of the Bride. Anyway.....where was I.

The concert really was a lot of fun. Brad Paisley is very attractive and fun to watch. His show is very upbeat with lots of lights and loud guitar music. He sang his song alcohol and on the screen they had taken pictures of a lot of bars in Memphis. It was neat. All in all we had a really great time. I was so happy to share the experience with mom and for her to see one of her favorite country singers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alright, I'm officially SOOOOO Jealous!!! First of all, you got to see Brad Paisely!! AND Yes, he's hot! and 2nd You sat right behind the Bride in the best movie ever, Father of the Bride..I must say, I'm disappointed in you though...WHY DIDN"T YOU GET A REAL LIFE PICTURE WITH HER!!!! I know how you get when you see celebs, but seriously! You should have just asked for a picture..I can see her being really nice...

tracy