Friday, February 29, 2008

KENNY FONDU!

Okay Okay I know this is cheesy but I want to do it anyway. I have seen it on other people's blogs that I stalk.

1. Who is your man? Kenneth Fudge Lacey III (hence the nickname listed in the title!)
2. How long have you been together? 6 years (wow that's a long time)
3. How long did you date? We started dating September 20, 2002. Got engaged November 04. Got married May 2006
4. How old is your man? He is 26. But it is funny we can never remember how old each other are.
5. Who eats more?  This is a toughy.  He definitely eats more often but we can both hold our own in the eating department.  It just shows more on me.
6. Who is taller? He is 6'3.  He's tall.  I am 5'4.
7. Who sings better? He is a good singer.  But I am better. Not good enough to be a broadway star to my disappointment.
8. Who is smarter? We both are very intelligent.  (that's a diplomatic answer right)
9. Whose temper is worse?HIS!
10. Who does the laundry? I do it most of the time but he helps.
11. Who takes out the garbage? He does.  
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. I think.  Are we facing the bed when we ask this question or are we in the bed?
13. Who pays the bills? I pay the bills because its kind of crazy how much joy I get out of paying the bills.  I love it!  And it takes the stress off of Kenny.
14. Who is better with the computer? I am better with Macs, he is better with PCs.  We both actually have a lot of skills with different design programs though.
15. Who mows the lawn? We do not have a lawn but when we do.  Kenny will.  I love it when boys smell like cut grass.
16. Who cooks dinner? Me.
17. Who drives when you are together? Kenny does.  He says I am not a very good at parking.  He always makes me re-do it.
18. Who pays when you go out? He does.
19. Who is most stubborn? He is.
20. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am.
21. Whose parents do you see the most? We see our parents about the same.
22. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
23. Who asked who out? He asked me out a lot before I finally went.  (I had a b/f at the time)  But I sure am glad I went. (after I broke up with the b/f of course)
24. Who proposed? He did.  It was amazing.
25. Who is more sensitive? I am. But he can be very sensitive.
26. Who has more friends? He does.  I hate to talk on the phone so I lose touch with people easier.  Kenny is a really great friend.

No comments: