Tuesday, February 26, 2008

WHAT WAS I THINKING?


I feel that I must apologize for not recognizing the importance of listing everyone that honored us with their presence Saturday night while watching the Memphis vs. UT game. I made a grave mistake by not doing this and I am sincerely sorry. So for the record two of our very very close friends Michael Lowe and Daniel Bauer were also in attendance Saturday night. They were also fresh off a big win at the poker table or black jack table or the slots ( I dunno) at the Dog Tracks so they were especially good company being in such high cheer. I will never ever forget to include everyone in the list of people we hang out with ever again. Lowe and Danny B this is for you!

2 comments:

Tracy & Joe said...

what a cute couple those two made!! haha

Anonymous said...

Skizzle Skizzle my Joe and Tracy Nizzles. Skeet Skeet fo Rizzle my ho Shizzles. Twizzle Twizzle on my Penizzle.