Wednesday, September 3, 2008

IS IT REALLY?

Is it really already Wednesday? Is it really already September? Is Labor Day over already? Life is flying by at a whirlwind pace. Kenny and I have had so much going on.

This weekend we left Thursday night to swing through Oxford to get my sisters schoolwork so she could start on it and not get too far behind. Then early Friday morning we headed for Hattiesburg. Despite Hurricane Gustav was also headed in that direction.

My sister is out of the hospital and is surprised how much better she feels after this surgery than the previous much more minor surgery. She is hoping to get back to school in a couple days. So that is good!

We close on our house tomorrow! We did the final walk through yesterday. And I have to be honest that I am really really overwhelmed by the amount of painting we are going to have to do. I was mistaken in thinking that there were some rooms that we were not having to paint because they already were an okay color and all the trim was white. Well, yesterday I found that most of the trim was cream, so we have a much bigger job ahead of us. Not to mention all the intricate plantation shutters that are on all the windows. Can you tell I am stressing?!?!



Totally off the subject, but did anyone see the New 90210 last night. What did yall think? It was nothing like the original. It is definetly more Gossip Girl. But it kept my attention enough. I suppose I will tune in next week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to come paint if yall need me. I will be available anytime you need me. Just call or come bang on my door until I answer. I love packing and unpacking boxes so if you need help doing that I am available too.

Anonymous said...

Awe, Danny B...That's so sweet! I'll bet you'll be a fabulous helper. Kenny and Mallory, I ain't helping y'all do a thing.

Anonymous said...

That is not the right kind of attitude to have towards your friends Mr. Lowe. Even though Kenny's fantasy football team sucks greatly you should be greatful to have friends like them. Kenny and Mallory I love you guys. U can even leave Lena over here if you need to. I know that it will be hard to cook while you are in the moving process so let me make you dinner. How do you like your filet cooked? Salmon or Sea Bass? What kind of wine do you enjoy? Please let me know. Thanks for being in my life. I love Nikki. Dont post that. Its just between us.

The Laceys said...

Good to know who your friends are.........

Hopsy said...

I cannot wait to see photos of the inside of your house. Please do post some! This is such an exciting time. When will you all get to move it?!

Tracy & Joe said...

The show sucks.....I'll post my reaction to the show in a post. yes for real...I'll do it tomorrow!