Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DRESSED TO IMPRESS

I mean talk about one of the most stressful times to try and figure out what to wear.
While I was not crazy about this outfit. Something with the color I think.

I love love love this dress on her. The white is so pretty with her skin tone. And I love the texture of the fabric. And the one shoulder really makes her arms looks so toned. I think she looks so much more youthful than other First Ladies have looked in the past. Plus this is the type of dress that I would choose for myself.

Is it sad that I want a coat just like little Sasha's. I love the peachy colors. I heard on the news today that these cute coats are from J.Crew and so many people loved them that they crashed J.Crew's server yesterday. They are not available to the public. Boo.

4 comments:

Me in Memphis said...

Haha, I just posted this same exact post. I love her fashion! A breath of fresh air.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I agree...I didn't like that first outfit...I think something with the color too...or maybe the fabric looked like curtains or something....but I have to disagree...while I think Michelle usually like her dresses because they are youthful and tasteful for her age..I sort of thought this dress was maybe too young for her? I don't know why...but that's my thoughts on the matter...
Tracy

Hopsy said...

I thought Mrs. Obama looked wonderful yesterday. Both outfits were good choices for her, but I am the opposite of you and preferred her day attire over her evening gown.

Megan said...

I loved both outfits... although I do agree that the mustardy green was little odd she pulled if off well. And the girls... HOW precious! J-crew had sketched of their outfits with little fabric swatches on their website. They are too cute!