Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

If you are reading this right now I am currently giving my husband his New Years Eve kiss and toasting my friends with a little bubbly. Okay, I'm done.

Happy New Year! Can you believe it is 2009. The only thing I really enjoy about the beginning of a new year is that feeling of starting fresh. Come January 1 everything that happened in 2008 is over and done with. So I thought I might give you a few ideas of things I want to do this year.

-As soon as February, I want to start running in 5ks and eventually longer races. I have made the idea of running a goal before but this year I am starting small and seeing where it gets me. I hate to run.

- Kenny and I both have decided we want to save more money this year. Its the smart thing to do.

- I want to travel to a new city. We do this every year and this year we are thinking Chicago.

- I want to find a church that Kenny and I can make ours. We just have not found one that we feel totally comfortable in.

- Get the rest of my house decorated and furnished.

- Print out the pictures in our camera and organize them in a photo album. For real, I NEED to do this.

- Stay in touch with my friends that are out of town. This is a big one. I miss my girls. Kenny wants to do this to.

Anyway, those are just a few. I am sure there are plenty more that will come up along the way. I hope everyone has a fantastic New Years Holiday.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I love your goals for the year. Printing out pics and putting them in an album is always something I want to do. I'm adding this to my list!