Thursday, January 8, 2009

SICK DAYS THE FIRST WEEK OF THE YEAR

Sorry for not posting in a few days. This cold is kicking my hiney. I stayed home yesterday. I hated to take a frickin sick day in the first week of the year. Luckily I had rolled over most of my sick days from last year. But still......anyway I am feeling very cloudy today so here is some random thoughts:

Last night while lying in bed I stooped to a reality television low. Did anyone else happen to watch 13: Fear is Real. I did and it was ridiculous. I had my suspicions that all the so called contestants are payed actors. This show is basically a group of people running around in the woods at night with cameras, Blair Witch style. But for some reason I watched the entire hour. I told you it was a new low. IF anyone else happened upon this show. Please make me feel better about watching this trash.

More random thoughts because it is all I can muster:
-Despite my cold I am on Day 4 of Phase I of South Beach. Only 11 more days to go until I can eat some bread and fruit and some wine. Yea! I know it sounds extreme but I am a very strong believer in the South Beach diet. If you have any questions feel free!

- On the news today I heard that the budget deficit for the country is in the trillions. Wonderful.

- The Office is new tonight.

- I am going to see Bridal Wars this weekend and I am so excited. Kate Hudson is who I would choose to play me in a movie about my life. So egotistical I know. But I love her!

I know this post is extremely random. I am sorry.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I hope you feel better! I totally saw that reality show advertised, but I chose to watch The Real World instead. Equally as stupid. :)

The Laceys said...

Oh, don't worry, I watched the Real World too. I have no reality tv shame.

Mrs. Nurse said...

I about choked when I read trillions..I can't even phanthom that much $$! I am hitting up Bridal Wars this weekend too. It looks amazing. I love movies with both ladies, so I do not expect anything less :)

Jules said...

Feel better :) It seems everyone has been sick lately.
I must admit that I dvr'd that 13 show. I am sure it will be awful.
Some of my girlfriends and I are going to see Bride Wars next week. I can't wait! I love Kate Hudson too.