Friday, January 16, 2009

WHAT TO DO

(this couple is so cheesy)
So as I mentioned before I am on a pretty strict diet right now. Phase I of South Beach to be specific. This means that I cannot eat A LOT of things. No alchohol, no bread, no chips,no sugar, no nothing. Well this defintetly curtails our activities on the weekends.

Kenny and I love to go out to eat together. One of my favorite date nights is grabbing a couple of cheese dips and a pitcher of margaritas. I mean don't get me wrong we CAN go out to eat....but I personally like to look forward to eating out and eating something yummy. It is just not much fun nor is it worth the money to go eat some grilled fish and steamed vegetables and pay 30 bucks for it when I fix that at home.

So......what fun things are there to do that don't revolve around eating. Last weekend Kenny and I bowled two nights in a row. One night just by ourselves. So much fun. And another night with some friends. I bowled over 100 for the first time in my life. I was so excited.

I am all for a competitive game of putt putt but its 18 degrees here so that is not happening. We could always go to a movie. But I can't have my favorite treat sno caps. We go to see plays all the time so that is not an option. What is there to do?

It is so cold outside maybe we just stay in and watch a movie. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Hopsy said...

You are so driven! Good for you and I know you will make the weekend FABULOUS! As far as movie idea, The Thomas Crown Affair is ALWAYS good for everyone! I just bought a copy on sale at Target for under $5!

Jules said...

I know it's cold, but you could go ice skating. I don't know if you have any Dave & Buster's around, but that might be an option too.