Thursday, January 22, 2009

CONFESSION

I think I might be kind of obsessed with Simon Cowell.

I mean of course I am OBSESSED with American Idol. But I am starting to think that if Simon ever left the show that would be the end of the road for me too. After watching religiously for 8 seasons. I have come to terms with my crush on Simon. Everything he does or says makes me laugh and I find him so endearing.

His opinion is really the only one that matters. The other judges are just there for entertainment. But I love that he is honest and does not try to sugar coat things for the singers. When they are good he offers constructive criticism, and when they are bad his little British quips are hilarious.

I love the look he gets when someone with real talent comes in and is singing. He literally freezes and sometimes he smiles. And then he will occasionally say "I like you."

In the more recent seasons Simon has offered hugs to auditioners that break down under the stress or that might have a heart felt story. I think that under that hard exterior old Simon is a softy true and true.

Plus I kind of think he is H-O-T! Does anyone else share my affections for Simon?


P.S. I just went to IMDB to see when he was born. He is 50! Geez Louise! Looking good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree....I love him too. I agree with all of this post....

oh and ps. I have decided, I don't like the new judge...she adds nothing to the show...I could totally do without her....

Tracy