Wednesday, May 16, 2012

VIGGLE WITH IT

 I thought I would pass along an app that I am loving right now.  Viggle.  This television loving girl is loving this app! Basically it is kind of like getting paid to watch television.  And since I like to indulge in some shows, why not?

The way it works: You "check" into different television shows as you watch them and you are rewarded points for the amount of time you watch them.  So shows have bonus incentives for checking in and other's have trivia games you can play while you watch the show about the show to earn even more points.

In exchange for your points you can receive all kinds of gift cards from places like Starbucks, Fandango, Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, Spotify, Gap.  Or you can save up a whole lot of points and receive an Ipod Touch or a Kindle Fire. Very chuckycheese-esque ha!

I have had the app less a week and already have enough points to trade them in for a Starbucks gift card! Score!!

So why not get free stuff while you are watching a tv show that you love and would of watched anyway right?

I was not asked to write this post by anybody.  I just think its a cool app.  If you want to get the app you  can click here and set yourself up while giving me more points!  (Still trying to decide if I want to save up for a Kindle Fire despite already having a Kindle.)

Click here to get started!

No comments: