Wednesday, May 28, 2008

DROOL

I consider myself to be a huge lover of food. And one of my favorite foods in the entire world is cheese. All kinds of cheese. Really stinky cheeses, really smooth cheeses, sharp cheeses, spicy cheeses.....you get the point. So to me this picture looks so delicious!The one I am particularly eyeing is the one that looks to be a Brie that has the spicy pecans with it or maybe they are candied pecans....but really does it even matter? The other two look scrumptious as well, especially that blue cheese down at the end. And all of that crusty bread. Oh heavenly!

I got this picture from the website Serious Eats. Here is the link. The post was talking about how restaurants are now serving cheese flights like they do wine flights. It is very interesting, so go take a look if you love cheese like me.

I will just continue to drool, and dream that a plate of cheese like that one is sitting in front of me to enjoy!

No comments: